CMMRF Zoom Account Support
Submitted By Right Puissant Companion Stephen Balke
General Grand Recorder
Cryptic Masons Medical Research Foundation is asking that you consider participating in the Zoom account managed by General Grand Council to help promote our charity and the research being done at Indiana University through the Indiana Center for Vascular Biology and Medicine.
CMMRF Zoom Account Support Ordering Page
This is a great deal for all of us! Proudly show your support for the program while benefitting from the account:
- Support CMMRF by promoting webinars, seminars and presentations using a participating account!
- CMMRF benefits from a stable business platform by having many of our supporters participate.
- Your account is a business account with all of the benefits:
- $110.00 (NOT A DONATION – this is in exchange for services)
- 300 simultaneous participants on a meeting.
- Allow another participating Zoom account to schedule or host your meetings.
- Download recording transcripts of your meetings.
- Brand your support for CMMRF!
- One order will need to be made for each account that you wish to transfer.
Frequently asked questions:
- Who can participate?
- Any Cryptic Mason in Good Standing – personal email address.
- Any Cryptic Council or Grand Council – organization email address.
- Others authorized by the President of the Board of Trustees of CMMRF.
- What do I need to do?
- Fill out this form (Click Here).
- Pay the PayPal invoice you receive in email.
- Move your account when invited by email. Instructions on how to move account.
- During your move, if the email is an existing account, they will ask you if you would like the balance to go to you or CMMRF – please choose YOU as you are paying for the service. Donations to CMMRF may be made separately.
- What if I already have a Basic Account for the email address?
- Upon transfer of an existing account, Zoom will refund a prorated difference.
- What is the billing cycle?
- Billing is Annual for $100.00 (subject to change).
- Billed on December 1st of each year.
- Due by December 15th of each year.
We look forward to seeing you on Zoom – not as a replacement for our regular meetings, but a great way to handle committees, special meetings, or provide a venue for those generally unable to attend!
Thank you for your continued support of our important charity.