Southeast Region Happenings
Submitted by Stephen Balke, General Grand Recorder, Cryptic Masons International
Southeast Regional Deputy General Grand Master
On June 29, a regional conference call was held wih the Southeast Region Region Grand Recorders. These calls will be mentioned in the Decryption as a way to nofify every Companion of what is happening with each Region. The Jurisdictional Highlights of the call are below. Other Regional Calls will be covered in the upcoming weeks. Some of these events may be rescheduled due to COVID-19 (Coronavirus).
- GGR Office
- Florida is in
- MS – Going to work on it – looking for traditional participation
- GA – Not much response, will work on it.
- Paperwork and Resources
- Annual Returns are according to the Constitution regular date.
- Zoom is available for up to 500
- MS –
- Saturday July 11th, 7pm, CT
- Saturday July 18th, 7pm, CT
- CMMRF Update
- Electronic Board Meeting July 15, 2020.
- Working toward Regional Chair Meetings Quarterly
- “Public speak” translations have been coming through the Decryption.
- Presentations and Chair resources are being developed.
- Steering toward a habit of communication and service to the “feet on the ground.”
- Invitations to declare for running for the AT LARGE positions (3 CONUS)
- Also – 1 international member.
- Regional - Cancelled in person
- Southeast Conference 2021 – June 11, 12 – Staying in Mobile, AL.
- York Rite Leadership Program – Premier Online classroom – Leadership 101.
- Still moving forward.
- Crowne Plaza Airport – Louisville, KY.
- Legislation is getting ready to be shared for review.
- A lot of activity and work being done to improve.
- GGC is working diligently to have a drop back position that is prepared and viable.
- Decision as to in person vs. electronic is July 1, 2020.
- Triennial meeting this afternoon with GG Chapter.
- If electronic – planned Special Assembly of the GG Council at the GEKT Triennial Conclave.
- Taking all imperatives into account.
- Grand Sessions
- FL – Electronic Sessions – 5/16 – Outstanding meeting
- Submitted article for this week’s Decryption.
- GA – Rescheduled to May 30 - Outstanding meeting.
- MS – Electronic Sessions – Friday, July 24, 2020
- Testing – Officers, etc.
- Credentialled – Visiting Grand York Rite Officers and GG welcome.
- NC – Summer Assembly cancelled – everything cancelled 12/31