Northwest Regional Recorder’s Meeting – December 10, 2020
Submitted by Stephen Balke, General Grand Recorder, Cryptic Masons International
Cryptic Masons International Collar
Photo Credit; MIC John Bridegroom
On December 10, a conference call was held with the Northwest Regional Recorders. A summary of the call is below.
Invocation: Mark Irwin
General Grand Council
- Working on getting things organized.
- State Chairmen Zoom meetings and learning sessions.
- Thumbdrive for the State Chairs –
- Literature, envelopes, memorials, etc.
- Dr. Murphy presentation
- “Non-medicalese” program explanation.
- Need to update CMMRF with information/State Chairs/officers, etc.
- $500,000 by July 1 – Purpose drive fundraiser.
- Stem cell processing apparatus (stop having to send to Harvard – time and money savings)
- Encapsulator was the last purchase – allowed for several projects to go forward.
- Provide tools and resources to explain our Charity and raise funds.
- Issues in Brazil may have some news that is going to be interesting.
- Great Plains Rendezvous tentatively cancelled.
- Closed for meetings until further notice.
- Grand Master edict to follow Governor’s restrictions. Churches are open.
- York Rite is meeting on Zoom
- Grand Commandery Christmas Observance Tuesday, December 15, 2020
- Education series from Grand Lodge on a monthly basis.
- No ritual openings.
- Locked down – everything by Zoom.
- Christmas Observance Friday, December 18, 2020, via Zoom.
- Sessions April 15-17, 2021 – Lewiston, ID.
- Closed – Companions came down with COVID – closed until after January 1, 2021.
- Chapter using Zoom
- Many members do not have the tools for Zoom
- Grand Master has given Lodges the option of going Dark
- 3rd Weekend in September, Tentatively in Cheyenne, WY – in person.
Benediction: Jim Crenner