Northwest Regional Recorder’s Meeting – February 4, 2021
Submitted by Stephen Balke, General Grand Recorder, Cryptic Masons International
Cryptic Masons International Collar
Photo Credit; MIC John Bridegroom
On February 4, a conference call was held with the Northwest Regional Recorders. A summary of the call is below.
- Virtual Meeting March 6, 2021, 0800 AK
- 7 Day quarantine (arrivals), pretty much locked down.
- Locked Down right now. Not doing anything.
- Sessions in person – April 15-17, 2021, Lewiston, ID
- Chapter then Commandery then Council
- Open – just started doing degree work.
- Roger Cathel – State guidelines – pretty much closed down.
- Sessions usually first week of June.
- Grand Commandery – April 10, 2021 0900
- Chapter and Council – No virtual, hopefully April 2022 for annual meetings.
- State is locked down – Governor. Masonry is “social” – limited to 6 people.
- MWGM – 6 is limit – Appendant and Concordant under same limit.
- In-person sessions – May 13-15, 2021
- 8-12 Chapter 14th – Afternoon Council
- Saturday – Grand Commandery
- Banquet on Friday. – Awards
- Website for registration
- MWGM has Masonic meetings closed.
- If still in place, will go virtual on May 14th and 15th (same schedule for sessions).
- EOM decision time.
- Passing of MIC Floyd Snyder – 2-3 weeks ago. (2009).
- Passing of MIC Bruce? McGuinnis (MT) – living in Bellingham.
- Still planning in-person for September –
- Registration will be online
- Some meeting some not in person.
- Festivals might go when Governor gives go ahead.
- Rendezvous is cancelled. Focus on getting Masonry going at this point.
- Will look at the conference as time goes on.
- Please contact Wayne if you have questions or ideas.
- Utah Presents – Education Series 18 February 2021.
Benediction: David Aponte