Submitted by Stephen A. Balke
General Grand Recorder
In preparation for the Triennial Assembly of the General Grand Council, we are using electronic correspondence. Please note the following and contact us (using the form by following this link) regarding any questions or needs you may have.
The Preliminary Proceedings for the Triennial Convocation and Assembly will be distributed in electronic form as well. An option to purchase a printed version will also be available during registration or on a separate form. (At least) The following items will be available on the website – https://triennial.org, for your review:
- Triennial Information
- Venue/area information
- Registration for Attending
- Link to the Hotel for Accommodations
- Vendor Registration
- Program Sales Orders
- Officer and Committee Reports – Officers and Committees will submit their reports to the Triennial Committee and they will also be posted on the website.
- Reports are due NO LATER THAN July 1, 2023.
- Resolution(s) – Resolutions will be emailed to every voting delegate that has provided their email address to the General Grand Council.
- A copy will also be sent to the Grand Recorders of member Jurisdictions. If you do not have email or if you have not received a copy, please contact them.
- Candidate Profiles – Candidates for offices may submit a profile and picture and will have a page that they can provide a short message – with links to other resources for further information if they wish.
- Candidates wishing to declare on the page should have their information submitted NO LATER July 1, 2023.5.
We are also working hard to have all Grand and Subordinate Council records updated and in order for reporting. Please ensure that we have the following items for your Council or Grand Council:
- Current Constitution and Bylaws
- Annual Return Recapitulations
- All per capita due
- Reconciled Life Memberships
- Current & Historical Officer Information
- Grand Councils
- Current & Historical List of Councils
- Subordinate Councils
- Member information including Grand Lodge affiliation(s) and Chapter membership.
Note* All accounts of per capita and recapitulations as well as current Officer or representative information MUST be current for delegates to be issued a vote to represent your organization at the Triennial Assembly.